If you have a Ring Doorbell, you may be wondering how to turn off the sound. The good news is that it’s easy to do!
- Locate the volume button on your Ring Doorbell
- Press and hold the volume button for 3 seconds
- A menu will appear on the screen with various sound options
- Select “Off” from the sound options menu
How Do You Silence Ring Doorbell?
There are a few ways to silence your Ring Doorbell. One way is to turn off the chime within the settings of your Ring app. You can also put your Ring Doorbell into Do Not Disturb mode, which will disable all motion alerts and notifications.
If you just want to temporarily stop your Ring Doorbell from making noise, you can press the volume down button on the side of the device.
How Do I Turn the Sound off My Camera Ring?
If you’re using the Ring app, you can easily turn the sound off your camera. Here’s how:
1. Open the Ring app and tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
2. Tap Devices. 3. Select your device from the list. If you have multiple devices, make sure to select the one with the sound you want to disable.
4. Tap Device Settings (the gear icon). 5. Scroll down and toggle off Microphone under Audio Settings.
Ring Doorbell App Video Pro 2 3 DIY Turn Off Outside Sound Silent
How to Turn off Ring Doorbell Sound on Iphone
If you’re using an iPhone, there are a few different ways to turn off the ringing sound on your Ring doorbell. One way is to simply go into your Settings app and disable the “Ring” toggle. Another way is to use the Do Not Disturb feature on your iPhone.
You can either schedule Do Not Disturb or turn it on manually when you don’t want to be disturbed by the doorbell. Finally, you can also just mute the volume on your iPhone altogether. To disable the “Ring” toggle in your Settings app, simply follow these steps:
1. Open up your Settings app and scroll down to find the “Sounds & Haptics” section. 2. Tap into that section and scroll all the way to the bottom where you’ll see the “Ring” toggle. 3. Disable the toggle and exit out of your Settings app.
That’s it! Your Ring doorbell will no longer make any noise when someone rings it. To use Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone, open up Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of your screen (on newer iPhones with Face ID) or swiping up from the bottom-center of your screen (on older iPhones with Touch ID).
Once in Control Center, long-press or 3D touch on the crescent moon icon (or sun icon if DND is already enabled). From there, tap on “Manual” at the top of the screen to enable DND until you manually disable it again, or tap on “Scheduled” to set specific hours during which DND should be enabled automatically each day. You can also access these same options directly in your Settings app by going to “Do Not Disturb.”
If you’re looking for a way to turn off the sound on your Ring Doorbell, there are a few things you can try. One option is to disable the chime entirely, which can be done from the device’s settings menu. Another option is to use a doorbell cover or chicklet, which will block the sound from coming through.
Finally, if you just want to temporarily mute the doorbell, you can press and hold the button on the front of the device for three seconds.