The Ring Doorbell is a popular smart home device that provides security and convenience to homeowners. However, the doorbell sound can be a nuisance to some people, especially if they live in an apartment or have sleeping children. In such cases, turning off the Ring Doorbell sound becomes a necessity. In this section, we will discuss how to turn off the Ring Doorbell sound and enjoy its benefits without any disturbance.
Turning the sound off of the Ring doorbell
To turn off the ring doorbell sound, go to the settings menu and select the ‘Do Not Disturb’ option. This will disable all sounds for the doorbell until you turn it back on.
1) Find the “Settings” icon on your Ring app and tap it.
2) Scroll down to the “Notifications” section and tap the toggle next to “Ring Notification Sound” to turn it off.
3) You should now see a confirmation message telling you that the ring notification sound is turned off.
Read about- How to cover off the Ring Doorbell?
Muting the Ring Chime?
When you want to mute the ring chime on your doorbell, there are a few different ways that you can do it. One way is to simply press the “mute” button on the doorbell itself. This will usually be located near the top of the doorbell, and it will have a picture of a speaker with a line through it.
Another way to mute the ring chime is to go into the settings menu on your doorbell’s app (assuming it has one). Here, you should see an option to disable the ring chime. Once you’ve done this, your doorbell will no longer make any noise when someone presses the button.
Ring Doorbell App Video Pro 2 3 DIY Turn Off Outside Sound Silent
How to Turn off Ring Doorbell Sound on iPhone
If you’re sick of the “ding-dong” every time someone approaches your door, you can turn off the sound on your Ring Doorbell. Here’s how:
1. Open the Ring app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the three lines in the top left corner to open the menu. 3. Select “Devices.” 4. Tap on your doorbell to select it.
5. Scroll down and toggle off the button next to “Chime.” Now, when someone rings your doorbell, you’ll still get a notification on your iPhone, but it will be silent.
Ring Doorbell 2 Disable Mechanical Chime
If you own a Ring Doorbell 2, you may be wondering how to disable the mechanical chime. The chime can be annoying, especially if you have multiple Ring devices in your home. Fortunately, there is a way to disable the chime on your Ring Doorbell 2.
To disable the mechanical chime on your Ring Doorbell 2:
1. Open the Ring app and go to your device settings.
2. Select “Chimes.”
3. Toggle the switch next to “Mechanical Chime” to off. That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve disabled the mechanical chime, you won’t hear it anymore when someone presses your Ring Doorbell 2 button.
If you’re a Ring Doorbell owner, you may have found yourself wondering how to turn off the sound. This is a frequently asked question among Ring users, and luckily, it’s a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. Whether you want to silence the doorbell during nap time or just need some peace and quiet, we’ve got you covered with this quick and easy guide on how to turn off the Ring Doorbell sound.
1)How do Turn off Ring Doorbell Without an App?
It’s pretty easy to turn off your Ring Doorbell without using the app. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Find the small hole on the back of the doorbell.
2. Use a paperclip or similar object to press and hold the button inside the hole for about 20 seconds. 3. The doorbell will emit a series of chimes, indicating that it has been successfully turned off.
2)How to Turn off Ring Chime on the Phone?
If you have an iPhone and you’re not interested in hearing the ring chime every time someone calls, there is a way to turn it off. Just go to Settings > Sounds > Ringtone and toggle the switch next to Vibrate on Ring. This will disable the sound, but your phone will still vibrate when someone calls.
3) Can You Turn the Sound Down on a Ring Doorbell?
Yes, you can turn the sound down on a ring doorbell. There is a volume control on the back of the doorbell. You can use this to adjust the sound level to your preference.
If you find the constant “ding dong” of your Ring doorbell to be annoying, don’t worry – there’s a way to turn off the sound! All you need to do is log into your Ring account, click on the “Devices” tab, and select the doorbell you want to mute. From there, just toggle the “Mute Doorbell” switch to the On position.
That’s it! Your doorbell will now be silent.