If you find the chime on your Ring Doorbell annoying, here’s how to turn it off. First, open the Ring app and go to your device settings. Next, select “Chime.”
- Locate the chime on your Ring Doorbell
- Remove the battery from the chime
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the chime
- Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back into the chime
- Replace the battery in the chime
How Do I Mute the Ring Chime?
If you’re not a fan of the sound your iPhone makes when you receive a call, you can easily mute the ring chime. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap Sounds & Haptics. 3. Under the Sound Effects section, toggle the switch next to Ringtone to the off position. Now, when someone calls you, your iPhone will remain silent and won’t bother you with that annoying ringtone!
How Do I Turn off the Outside Door Chime on My Ring Doorbell?
If you’re not a fan of the outside door chime on your Ring Doorbell, there’s good news! You can easily turn it off from within the Ring app. Here’s how:
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the Devices tab. 2. Select your Ring Doorbell from the list of devices. 3. Tap on Chime and then toggle the switch next to Outside Door Chime to Off.
It’s that simple! Once you’ve turned off the outside door chime, you’ll still be able to hear any alerts or notifications coming from your Ring Doorbell inside your home.
How to snooze your Ring Doorbell Notifications chime
Ring Doorbell Turn off Outside Chime
If you have a Ring Doorbell, you may have noticed that the outside chime doesn’t always turn off when you want it to. This can be frustrating, especially if you live in a neighborhood where there is a lot of foot traffic. Here are some tips on how to turn off the outside chime:
1. Go into your Ring app and click on the “Devices” tab. 2. Find your doorbell in the list of devices and click on it. 3. On the next page, scroll down to the “Chime” section and toggle the switch to “Off.”
4. You may also need to disable the motion alerts for your doorbell if you don’t want it to go off every time someone walks by. To do this, go back into the “Devices” tab and select your doorbell again. Then, scroll down to the “Motion Alerts” section and toggle the switch to “Off.”
We hope these tips help! If you have any other questions about using your Ring Doorbell, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re sick of the chime sound your Ring Doorbell makes every time someone rings it, don’t worry – you can easily turn it off! Just open up the Ring app on your phone, go to the Devices tab, select your doorbell, and then toggle the Chime switch to Off. That’s all there is to it!