There are a few things you need to do in order to enable your Ring Doorbell’s WiFi. First, make sure that your router is on and broadcasting a signal. Next, open the Ring app and go to the Devices tab.
Then, tap on the doorbell that you want to connect to WiFi. After that, select Enable WiFi from the device settings menu. Finally, enter your WiFi password when prompted and hit Save.
That’s it! Your Ring Doorbell should now be connected to your home network.
Change Ring Doorbell WIFI Network
- Locate the Wifi button on your Ring Doorbell
- It is typically located on the back of the device
- Press and hold the Wifi button for 3-5 seconds until the light on the front of the Doorbell begins to flash white
- Now open your wifi settings on your smart phone or tablet
- Select your home network from the list of available networks and enter your password if prompted
- The Ring Doorbell should now be connected to your home wifi network!
Change Ring Doorbell Wifi Without Removing
If you need to change the WiFi network that your Ring Doorbell is connected to, but don’t want to remove and reinstall the device, there’s an easy way to do it. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
1. Open the Ring app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to open the menu. 3. Tap on “Devices” and then select your Ring Doorbell from the list of devices. 4. Tap on “Device Health” and then scroll down to “Network.”
5. Select “Change WiFi Network” and then enter the new WiFi network information. Once you’ve entered all of the required information, tap on “Save.”Ring will now connect to your new WiFi network!
Can You Change Ring Wifi Without Pressing Button?
The Ring app will automatically connect to the internet using your home Wi-Fi network whenever possible. If you’re not connected to a Wi-Fi network, or if your home Wi-Fi network isn’t working properly, you can still use the Ring app by connecting to a cellular data network.
To change which Wi-Fi network your Ring device is connected to:
Open the Ring app. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the Dashboard screen. Tap Devices.
Select the device you want to edit. Tap Device Settings (the gear icon). Under “Network”, tap Connection Type.
Select WI-FI and enter your new Wi-Fi password when prompted. Your device will now connect to your new Wi-Fi network!
How Do I Change the Wifi on My Ring Doorbell 2?
If you need to change the Wi-Fi network that your Ring Doorbell 2 is connected to, follow these steps:
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the doorbell that you want to edit.
2. Tap Device Settings.
3. Tap Change Wi-Fi Network. 4. Select the new Wi-Fi network from the list and enter the password, if required. 5. Tap Save Changes.
If you’re having trouble connecting your Ring Doorbell to your home’s wifi network, don’t worry – it’s a pretty easy fix. First, make sure that the doorbell is within range of your router. If it isn’t, try moving it closer.
If that doesn’t work, you can try resetting your router and restarting your doorbell. To do this, simply press and hold the reset button on the back of your router for 30 seconds. Once you’ve done that, open up the Ring app and follow the prompts to connect your doorbell to wifi.