There are a few different ways that you can save your Ring Doorbell video without having to subscribe to the company’s cloud service. One way is to connect an external hard drive to your router and configure it so that the Ring app saves the videos there. Another way is to use a third-party cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
And finally, you can export the videos from the app and save them to your computer.
- The following steps outline how to save Ring Doorbell video without a subscription: 1
- Download and install the free OBS Studio software on your computer
- Connect your Ring Doorbell to your computer using an HDMI cable
- Launch OBS Studio and create a new scene
- Add a video capture source and select your Ring Doorbell as the input device
- Start recording and wait for the doorbell to ring
- The recorded footage will be saved to your computer as an MP4 file
Can You Save Videos on Ring Without Subscription?
Yes, you can save videos on Ring without a subscription. However, there are some limitations. Without a subscription, you can only save videos for up to 60 days.
After that, the videos will be automatically deleted. Also, you can only save video footage from one camera at a time. If you have multiple cameras, you’ll need a subscription to save footage from all of them.
How Do I Save a Recording from Ring Without Subscription?
If you’re a Ring user, you know that the service comes with a subscription fee. But what if you want to save your recordings without paying for a subscription? Is it possible?
Yes, it is! Although we don’t recommend it because you’ll lose out on some of the best features that Ring has to offer, here’s how you can save your recordings without paying for a subscription: 1. Go to your account settings and select “Manage Recordings.”
2. Click on the “Download” button next to the recording that you want to save. 3. Choose whether you want to download the video in MP4 or AVI format. We recommend MP4 because it’s more compatible with most devices and media players.
4. Once the download is complete, open the folder where the video was saved and enjoy!
How Do I Save My Ring Doorbell Video Locally?
If you have a Ring doorbell, you know that it’s a great way to keep an eye on your home. But did you know that you can actually save your Ring doorbell video locally? Here’s how:
1. Start by logging into your Ring account. 2. Then, click on the “Devices” tab at the top of the page. 3. Find the device that you want to save videos from and click on it.
4. On the next page, scroll down to the “Video History” section and click on the “Download” button next to each video that you want to save. 5. The video will then download onto your computer in MP4 format!
Can You Screen Record Ring Doorbell Without Subscription?
Yes, you can screen record your Ring doorbell without a subscription. However, there are some caveats. First, you will only be able to view the footage if you have an internet connection.
Second, the quality of the footage may not be as good as if you had a subscription. Finally, you may not be able to access certain features, such as cloud storage or customer support.
How can I use ring doorbell without subscription?
How Long Does Ring Doorbell Save Video Without Subscription
If you own a Ring Doorbell, you may be wondering how long the device saves video footage without a subscription. The answer is that it depends on the type ofRing Doorbell you have.
The original Ring Doorbell saves videos for up to 60 days, while the Ring Video Doorbell 2 and Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus save videos for up to 120 days.
However, all three types of doorbells will only save video footage if there is motion detected or someone rings the doorbell. If there is no activity detected, then no video will be saved. In order to view saved videos, you will need a subscription to either the Basic or Protect Plan from Ring.
With a Basic Plan, you can view and download videos for up to 60 days. With a Protect Plan, you can view and download videos for up to 365 days.
If you have a Ring doorbell, you may be wondering how you can save your video footage without subscribing to their cloud storage service. Luckily, there are a few ways to do this.
One way is to use an SD card.
You can buy an SD card that is compatible with your Ring doorbell and insert it into the device. Once it is inserted, yourRing doorbell will start recording all of its footage onto the SD card. The only downside to this method is that if someone steals your SD card, they will have access to all of your footage.
Another way to save your footage is by using a third-party cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive. These services allow you to store your footage online so that it cannot be stolen or lost. The downside to these services is that they usually cost money to use them.
The final way to save your footage is by downloading it onto your computer. This method requires you to have a USB cable that is compatible with your Ring doorbell. Once you have the cable, you can connect your Ring doorbellto your computer and download the footage onto it.
This method does not cost any money, but it does require youto have a bit of tech knowledge in order to do it correctly.