If you have a Ring Doorbell 3 and need to change your wifi, there are a few simple steps you can follow. First, open the Ring app on your mobile device and tap the three lines in the top left corner. Next, select “Devices” from the menu that appears.
On the Devices page, find the doorbell whose wifi you’d like to change and tap on it. Under “Network Connection,” select “Change Wifi.” From here, simply enter in the new wifi network’s name and password before tapping “Connect.”
That’s all there is to it!
- Change the WiFi network on your mobile device that you want your Ring Doorbell 3 to connect to
- Open the Ring app and go to your Devices tab
- Select the doorbell you want to update under the Device Health section
- Tap on “Change WiFi Network” and select your new network from the list of available networks, then enter the password for that network when prompted 5
- Press “Update”
- Your device will now connect to the new WiFi network
How Do I Change My Wifi on Ring Doorbell 3
If you need to change your WiFi on Ring Doorbell 3, here are the steps:
1. Go to settings in the app.
2. Tap on “Change WiFi Network” under “Network Settings”.
3. Enter your new WiFi network information and tap “save”.
Change Ring Doorbell WIFI Network
How to Change Wifi on Ring Doorbell 2
If you need to change your WiFi network on your Ring Doorbell 2, it’s a pretty easy process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the Devices tab.
2. Select your Doorbell from the list of devices. 3. Tap on the Device Settings gear icon in the top right corner of the screen. 4. Scroll down and select Change WiFi Network under Connectivity.
To change the WiFi on your Ring Doorbell 3, simply go into the settings menu and select “Change WiFi Network.” From there, you will be able to enter in the new network information.