If you have a Ring Doorbell and you want to change your wifi network, it’s actually pretty easy. All you need to do is log into the app and go to the settings menu. From there, select “change location” and then choose the new wifi network that you want to connect to.
That’s it! Your Ring Doorbell will now be connected to the new wifi network.
- To change your WiFi network on a Ring Doorbell, you will need to access the doorbell’s settings through the Ring app
- Once you are in the settings menu, select “Network” and then “WiFi
- From here, you can select the WiFi network that you would like your doorbell to connect to
- Once you have selected the correct network, enter in the password for that network
- Your Ring Doorbell should now be connected to the new WiFi network!
How Do I Change My Ring Doorbell to a New Wifi?
If you need to change your Ring Doorbell to a new WiFi network, follow these steps:
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the three lines in the upper left corner of the Dashboard.
2. Select Devices from the menu that appears.
3. Tap on the device you want to modify under the Location where it is installed section. If you have more than one device, select the specific device by tapping on its image thumbnail. 4. Scroll down and look for Modify Network under Advanced Options and tap on it (if you don’t see this option, your device may be too far away from your router or there may be another issue).
5a. If you are changing WiFi networks and your current password is entered into the Key field, update it with your new password before tapping Done (Android) or Save (iOS). 5b.
If you are adding your Ring Doorbell to a new WiFi network that uses a different kind of encryption, select WPA/WPA2 Personal+TKIP/AES under Security Type and enter your new password in the Key field before tapping Done (Android) or Save (iOS). 6. Once modified, scroll back up and look for Device Health at the top of this same screen; if everything looks good here, then try using your updated credentials to log in at ring.com/mydevices or within another app like SmartThings .
How Do I Change the Network on My Ring Device?
If you need to change the network on your Ring device, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, open the Ring app and go to the Devices tab. Select the device you want to change the network for and tap on it.
Next, tap on Change Network under the Connection section. You’ll then be able to select the new network you want to connect to from the list of available networks. Once you’ve selected the new network, enter in the password and tap Connect.
That’s it! Your Ring device will now be connected to the new network.
Change Ring Doorbell WIFI Network
Change Ring Doorbell Wifi Without Removing
If you need to change the wifi network that your Ring Doorbell is connected to, you can do so without removing the doorbell from its current location. Here’s how:
1. Open the Ring app on your mobile device and tap on the “Devices” tab.
2. Select the doorbell that you want to modify and tap on the “Change Location” option. 3. Enter the new wifi network information and tap “Save”. 4. That’s it!
Your Ring Doorbell will now be connected to the new wifi network.
If you need to change your WiFi network on your Ring Doorbell, follow these simple steps. First, open the Ring app and go to the Devices tab. Next, select your doorbell from the list of devices.
After that, tap on the Device Settings gear icon. Scroll down and tap on Wireless Network. From there, you can select your new WiFi network and enter the password.
Once you’ve done that, tap Save and your doorbell will be connected to the new network!