In today’s digital world, our homes are becoming more and more connected. And one of the most popular devices in the home is the Ring Doorbell. The Ring Doorbell allows you to see who is at your door, whether you’re home or not.
But what happens when you want to add new wifi to your Ring Doorbell? Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that.
- Download and install the Ring app on your mobile device
- Open the app and tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen
- Tap on “Settings” and then select “Wi-Fi Settings
- Tap on the “Add Wi-Fi Network” button and enter your network’s SSID and password when prompted
- Once your network has been added, select it from the list of available networks and then tap on the “Connect” button
How Do I Reconnect My Ring Doorbell to a New Wifi?
If you’ve recently changed your home WiFi network and need to reconnect your Ring Doorbell, follow the steps below. Note that you’ll need to be on your new network in order to complete these steps.
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner, then select Devices.
2. Find your Ring Doorbell on the list of devices and tap on it. 3. Tap Device Settings, then scroll down and tap Reconnect to WiFi Network. 4. Select your new WiFi network from the list of available networks and enter its password, then tap Save Changes.
Your Ring Doorbell should now be reconnected to your new home WiFi network!
How Do I Assign a Ring to a Different Wifi?
If you need to change the WiFi network your Ring device is connected to, follow these steps:
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the three lines in the top left corner to open the Menu.
2. Tap Devices.
3. Tap the device you would like to assign a new WiFi network to (in this case, select “Ring”). If prompted, enter your password. 4. Tap Device Settings (the gear icon).
If prompted, enter your password again. 5. Scroll down and tap “Change Network”. 6. A list of available networks will appear – choose the one you would like to connect your Ring device to and enter its password when prompted (make sure it’s a 2.4GHz network).
7. Once connected, you’ll see a green checkmark next to the network name indicating that your device is now connected successfully!
Why Won’T My Ring Connect to My Wifi?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Ring device to your Wi-Fi network, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
1. Check that your router is on and working properly. If it’s not, restarting it may fix the problem.
2. Make sure that your Ring device is within range of your router. If it’s too far away, it won’t be able to connect. 3. Check to see if there are any other devices using your Wi-Fi network that could be causing interference.
This includes things like microwaves, baby monitors, and even some cordless phones. 4. Try restarting both your Ring device and your router at the same time. This can sometimes fix minor connection issues.
How Do I Change the Wifi on My Ring Doorbell 2?
If you need to change your WiFi network on your Ring Doorbell 2, follow the steps below. Note that you’ll need to be connected to your current WiFi network in order to do this.
1. Open the Ring app and tap on the menu icon in the top left corner.
2. Tap Devices and then select your doorbell from the list. 3. Tap Device Settings and then select Change WiFi Network. 4. Enter the SSID (name) and password for your new WiFi network and tap Save Changes.
5. Your doorbell will now connect to your new WiFi network!
Change Ring Doorbell WIFI Network
How to Connect Ring to New Wifi
If you need to connect your Ring device to a new Wi-Fi network, here’s what you’ll need to do:
1. Make sure that your new Wi-Fi network is up and running.
2. Open the Ring app on your mobile device and go to the Devices tab.
3. Select the Ring device that you want to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. 4. Tap on the Device Settings icon (the three dots in the top right corner). 5. Scroll down and tap on Wireless Network Connection.
6. Enter the SSID (network name) and password for your new Wi-Fi network and tap Save Changes. That’s it! Your Ring device should now be connected to your new Wi-Fi network.
If you’re looking to add new WiFi to your Ring Doorbell, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure that your router is in range of the doorbell. Next, connect the doorbell to your WiFi network.
Finally, open the Ring app and follow the prompts to complete the setup process. Once everything is up and running, you’ll be able to enjoy all of the features that come with having a Ring Doorbell!